WHAT NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
We collect non-personal information that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. You can opt out of collect non-personal information via here and/or here.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- Improve our software and services by providing feature recommendations, language and location customization, targeted advertising and/or personalized help and instructions.
- Determine if you meet the minimum system requirements to use our products, and provide information concerning compatibility and interoperability;
- Track content use for the purpose of paying royalties and license fees to third party providers;
- Better understand how our products are used.
Measures to Secure Safety of Personal Information)
The Company shall take technical, administrative and physical measures necessary to secure safety as follows.
(1) Encryption of Personal Information Your passwords will be kept and managed after encryption, and only you who know the passwords can check and modify your passwords.
(2) Anti-hacking Measures To prevent leak of your personal information as a result of intrusion to our information and communications networks, such as hacking, computer virus, etc., the Company installs the security program within the area where external access is limited. To prevent an intrusion, your personal information is backed up from time to time and the newest vaccine program is using, and for secure transmission on networks, personal information in transit is protected through encryption and so on.
Please check the Policy from time to time when you visit this website, as the Policy may be amended pursuant to changes to the applicable laws, regulations and guidelines relating to the protection of personal information and changes in the Company policy.